Wednesday 17 June 2015

My June TBR

So, long time no see. I'm so hoping that this post marks the start of me getting my reading life back for at least a few months now that life has kind of slowed down a little bit. We have a couple of weeks left in June and there are 6 books that I want to read in that time and here they are.

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: I haven't actually read the Vampire Academy series that this series that comes before Bloodlines, but from the first couple of chapters I've read of this book, I don't really think you need to (although I may be proved wrong). Either way, I've heard amazing things about this series and I'm excited to see what it's like.



The Retribution of Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin: This is another series that I've been meaning to read for a while now and I'm really looking forward to it and to understanding and becoming part of the hype surrounding the series.






The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenburg: I've seen this book for a while now but just never picked it up but I'm intrigued to see what this book is like because if the gorgeous cover is anything to go by, it's gonna be good.



Ultraviolet & Quicksilver by RJ Anderson: I kind of picked this one up on a whim. I actually picked up Quicksilver, not realising it was the sequel to Ultraviolet so I'm just waiting for that to come in at my local library but it sounds really interesting. There's no real blurb to the book which automatically catches my attention and I can't wait to see what this series is like.

So these are the 6 books (the Mara Dyer series is a trilogy - I can count!) that I'm planning on reading for the remainder of June so lots of reviews to post. I'm hoping this will become a monthly thing but I'm not sure it will - it's quite rare to have a stack of books just lying around waiting for me to read them. We will see. Until next time guys


Images from Goodreads - no Copyright Intended

No comments:

Post a Comment