Thursday 21 July 2016

Library Book Haul

Library Book Haul!


So I've once again proved I have absolutely no self control when it comes to walking into a library. Despite having a TBR list that just keeps growing, and still being in a hangover after A Court of Mist and Fury, I decided that I should go and get more books from my local library. So, here is my haul of five books that I really didn't need to get, but decided to anyway.

So, first up I have Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan and this is the third and final book in the Lynburn Trilogy series. I loved the first book in this series and I've just finished the second book Untold which was also really good (though I didn't enjoy it as much as the first) I'm currently reading this one and I'm loving it.



Next up I have I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. I have heard so many good things about this book and I'm really excited to start reading it.

Next I have the slightly morbid sounding Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff. I picked this one up on a whim. It sounds a little bit like Saving June which is a book I adore. Music plays a big part in both of these books so I'm excited to see what new songs I find when I read this one.

Next up I have Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick. I have a strange relationship with Becca Fitzpatrick. I actually really enjoyed the Hush Hush series, but I wasn't a big fan of Black Ice so I'm interested to see which side this book ends up being on.

Finally, and the book I'm probably most excited about is The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson. I am so excited to read these stories you don't understand. I'm planning a massive reread of The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments before FINALLY getting to read Lady Midnight which is waiting on my bookshelf for me to get over ACOMAF, so I think this bind up of short stories will be the perfect start.

So there they are - the books I really didn't need to pick up, but...did. I can't wait to read these books, I think they're perfect to kick start the Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment