Saturday 5 December 2015

Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout

So this is less of a review than it is just me getting really excited about this amazing book! If any of you have read any of my blog posts you will know that the Lux series is my favourite series of this year, possibly ever. Now, when Opposition came out, we all thought that that was the end of the Lux series but we were wrong. Because, on December 1st, Oblivion was released. Oblivion is Daemon's POV of Obsidian - the entire book from his POV which is awesome BUT if you buy the e-reader edition you not only get Obsidian but you also get Opal AND Onyx in Daemon's POV as well.

Now, I've had Oblivion pre-ordered since June, and if you've visited my blog recently, you'll have seen the countdown to release day so it's fair to say I was a little bit excited. And, OMG this book did not disappoint. Not only do we get three whole books in one from Daemon's POV but within that, you also get to see some never before seen scenes, for example, Daemon getting Kat to make him pancakes which I loved.

I loved getting to see some of my favourite scenes from the first three books from Daemon's POV. One of my favourites is in Opal, where Kat gets sick - I've always wondered what Daemon was thinking in that moment and...argh I loved it. I loved it all! Jennifer's writing style in these books is amazing and well...we get more Daemon Black and who doesn't want that!

Seriously, you need to read this series because it's amazing. If you want to buy Oblivion then I would recommend buying it online if you have an e-reader because you get all three books in one. If you don't have an e-reader, then you can buy a printed copy that just contains the first book in Daemon's POV. Either way, the book is incredible and I would recommend it to anyone!

Image from Goodreads - no Copyright Intended

No comments:

Post a Comment