Friday 30 December 2016

2016 Reading Re-Cap

So 2016 is almost over and I wanted to look back at all the books I've read this year. So many amazing books came out this year and I've fallen in love with so many characters that I can't wait to go back to in 2017. I have reviews on my blog for all of the books below so if any of them catch your eye you can go and check them out (although some of them contain major spoilers for the books themselves). Thank you for reading and supporting my blog. I hope you all have a very Happy New Year that's full of great books!


From Bottom to Top:

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Unspoken series by Sarah Rees Brennan
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern
Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan & Maureen Johnson
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
Uglies and Pretties by Scott Westerfield
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas
Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas

No comments:

Post a Comment