Tuesday 15 September 2015

Top 10 Tuesday


Wow it's Tuesday again already? This week, there's no set topic so this list is probably going to be my favourite of all TTT because this week I'm talking about my Top 10 Book Boyfriends - how can you choose just 10? As always, go and check out The Broke & The Bookish for all the TTT prompts and, in no particular order, here we go...

  1. Daemon Black - need I go on? If there are aliens out there, please let there be a Daemon and please let him find me...
  2. Four - you'll probably see a pattern emerging here of suitable bodyguard type boys and Four certainly fits that description
  3. Finnick Odair - the poster boy of the Capitol with a dark secret - I almost died in Mockingjay! What happened is not fair and I will never get over it. Never.
  4. Dimitri Belikov - again, suitable protection from any vampire attacks, check. Nice eye candy, check.
  5. Ash (Iron Fey) - yes I like dark brooding guys - I have a problem I know!
  6. Regan (City of Halves) - ditto
  7. Jace Lightwood - apart from having an identity crisis I love him so much!
  8. Simon Lewis - I think TMI is the only series where I love the guy best friend as well as the main love interest
  9. Jacob Black - I'm not ashamed - I think he was my first YA book boyfriend so he deserves a place on this list. Who needs a sparkly vampire anyway?
  10. Adam (If I Stay) - yes this is technically based off the movie but I do have the book and I'll eventually get round to reading it. Either way, I love Adam mostly. He can be a bit of a douche but compared to Daemon & Jace, he's an angel!
So there you are, my Top 10 Book Boyfriends - who would make your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment