Tuesday 9 August 2016

Top Ten Tuesday


This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is a Rewind - so I've gone way back to 2010 for my prompt this week to tell you guys my Top Ten Fictional Couples in Books. I'm pretty sure this is going to be my favourite Top Ten Tuesday.

  1. Feyre and Rhysand from the ACOTAR trilogy by Sarah J Maas. I love their relationship so much. How Rhys never tells Feyre what to do, simply lets her decide for herself and how they both support each other in the aftermath of Amarantha.
  2. Daemon Black and Katy Swartz from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. If you hadn't guessed these two would make the list then you don't know this book blogger very well!
  3. Ash and Meghan from the Iron Fey series. Again, it is no secret that I love this couple.
  4. Blue and Gansey from the Raven Boys quartet by Maggie Stiefvater. I think this is the longest build up to a relationship that I have ever read. Four books and we've only really had hints. Regardless, I love them together.
  5. Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I loved this book and I loved this couple. They're so sweet!
  6. Baz and Simon from Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Following on from number 5, Baz and Simon should not work as a couple and yet they really do.  
  7. Clare and Gabriel from Clarity by Kim Harrington. I love this duology and I love Clare and Gabriel's relationship. A psychic and a sceptic - it's a match made in heaven...
  8. Will Herondale (and Jem Carstairs) and Tessa Grey from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Because you cannot pick between Will and Jem. You can't. So, they both go on to the list because, technically, they both end up with Tessa.  
  9. Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta from the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I'm the first to admit, I was never openly bothered about the love triangle between Katniss and Peeta and Gale. I was always enamoured by Finnick and Annie. I would love to have a whole book just about them honestly....
So those are my top nine couples in fiction. What are yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment